Provider Training and Education
Our training and education materials are resources that can assist you in providing care to our members. We are committed to helping ensure that all participating providers comply with AmeriHealth Caritas New Hampshire's standards, federal regulations, and New Hampshire's state regulations.
AmeriHealth Caritas New Hampshire provider training opportunities
Trainings marked with an asterisk (*) are part of a series. Participants must register for all dates in the series to complete the training.
Earn CME/CNE credit with our no-cost provider training
You are invited to Cooking With Gas: Health Harms From Gas Stoves, a webinar training presented by Physicians for Social Responsibility (PSR). This instructor-led training will examine the impact of environmental injustice, the increased risk of disease, and the dangers of indoor air pollutions on our most vulnerable populations.
This unique training is being offered at no cost. Providers can earn CME/CNE credit upon completion of the training session*.
|Wednesday, February 8, 2023||10 a.m. – 11 a.m. EST||Zoom registration for February 8|
|Thursday, March 16, 2023||4 p.m. – 5 p.m. EST||Zoom registration for March 16|
Physicians: This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of USF Health and Physicians for Social Responsibility. USF Health is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
USF Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Nurses: USF Health is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. This activity is approved for 1.0 contact hour.
USF Health, the accredited provider, acknowledges Physicians for Social Responsibility as the joint provider in the planning and execution of this CNE activity.
Accredited Continuing Education jointly provided by
If you have questions about the training opportunities listed above, please contact the Clinical Integration Education team at email@example.com.
March of Dimes® Awareness to Action: Dismantling Bias in Maternal and Infant Health Care™
AmeriHealth Caritas New Hampshire is excited to collaborate with the March of Dimes to offer Dismantling Bias in Maternal and Infant Healthcare provider training. This important training is offered at no cost until April 1, 2023.
How to Access eLearning Module
Follow these instructions to access/create your March of Dimes account and begin training.
- Visit: https://modprofessionaled.learnuponus.com/. If you have previously created a March of Dimes LearnUpon account, login and you will proceed to your course dashboard and follow the link to add your new Course ID and access your training. (If you don’t remember your password, you can click Forgot your password? to receive a link and reset.)
- To Create a new account, click Register now and follow the directions below:
- Enter your email address and create a password for your account.
- Check your email and click the confirmation link that we send to you.
- Complete all fields on your account profile in order to access the training.
- Enter your course ID: ACT64.
- Click Save to complete your signup. This course may be accessed until April 1, 2023.
Ongoing educational opportunities through AmeriHealth Caritas New Hampshire
The following trainings and materials are available to you:
- Provider orientation presentation (PDF)
- Provider training schedules
- Behavioral health provider toolkit (PDF)
- Behavioral health training
- Cultural competency training
- Early and Periodic Screening, Diagnostic and Treatment (EPSDT) orientation (PDF)
If you have questions about training, please contact your Provider Network Account Executive.
Learn about using NaviNet for electronic prior authorization
AmeriHealth Caritas New Hampshire offers our providers access to Medical Authorizations for electronic authorization inquiries and submission. The Medical Authorizations portal is accessed through NaviNet and located on the Workflows menu.
- NaviNet Medical Authorizations Participant Guide (PDF)
- NaviNet Medical Authorizations Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) (PDF)
- Tutorial Video– Prior Authorization Inquiry Process
- Tutorial Video – Prior Authorization Submission Process