Welcome to AmeriHealth Caritas New Hampshire.
Working with you, we will aim to help you deliver excellent care and improved health outcomes to the New Hampshire Medicaid enrollees in the New Hampshire Medicaid Care Management (MCM) program who will become our members.
We want you to have information about the health plan to help you deliver the best care possible.
If you have questions, you can call AmeriHealth Caritas New Hampshire Provider Services at 1-888-599-1479.
Please click on the below links to access important information;
Provider Manual (PDF)
A guide to assist your practice in serving our members.
Claims filing instructions (PDF)
This manual will help you avoid delays in the processing of your claims.
Provider reference guide (PDF).
Keep this sheet of contact information close by for when you need to give us a call.
Efficient Claims Submission and Payment
AmeriHealth Caritas New Hampshire works with Change Healthcare to speed your claim payments. As long as you have the capability to send EDI claims to Change Healthcare through direct submission or via another clearinghouse/vendor, you may submit claims electronically.
- The AmeriHealth Caritas New Hampshire EDI Payer ID # is 87716.
- AmeriHealth Caritas New Hampshire does not require your practice or facility to enroll with Change Healthcare to submit EDI claims. Electronic claim submissions to AmeriHealth Caritas New Hampshire will follow the same process as other electronic commercial submissions.
- Reminder: Your Provider ID for submitting claims or receiving electronic funds transfer (EFT) payments is your NPI number.
- Sign up with Change Healthcare to receive EFT at 1-877-363-3666 or visit Change Healthcare's website.
- For assistance, contact Change Healthcare provider support at 1-877-363-3666 or visit Change Healthcare's website.
Beginning September 1, 2019, NaviNet will allow easy access to member eligibility verification, claims submission and status, claims investigation, prior authorization submission, and member panel rosters for PCPs included under your contract.
NaviNet is an easy-to-use, no-cost, web-based solution that links participating providers to AmeriHealth Caritas New Hampshire and offers tools for patient health management. NaviNet helps speed the provider-health plan connection and can often replace paper transactions.
- If you are already a NaviNet user for your other health plans, AmeriHealth Caritas New Hampshire will be automatically added to your account. On September 1, you will be able to access the AmeriHealth Caritas New Hampshire information and any specific data for your practice.
- If you are not a NaviNet user, visit https://navinet.navimedix.com to sign up. You will need your Federal Tax ID number. Make sure to complete all information requested. On September 1, you will be able to access the AmeriHealth Caritas New Hampshire information and any specific data for your practice.
- If you need more information or assistance, call NaviNet at 1-888-482-8057 or AmeriHealth Caritas New Hampshire Provider Services at 1-888-599-1479.
Again, welcome to the AmeriHealth Caritas New Hampshire provider network. We look forward to working with you to provide high quality health care to our members. Thank you for choosing us!