Join Our Network
AmeriHealth Caritas New Hampshire is working with the New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) to contract with health care providers throughout New Hampshire to build a strong provider network in support of New Hampshire's Medicaid Care Management program.
We want to work with dedicated providers like you to deliver high-quality, coordinated, and integrated health care services to our members in New Hampshire.
Become a participating provider
Join AmeriHealth Caritas New Hampshire today
Together we can improve the lives of New Hampshire's Medicaid Care Management program enrollees who become AmeriHealth Caritas New Hampshire members.
By phone: 1‑888‑599‑1479.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please complete the contract inquiry form (PDF) to get started.
Send us your completed form by email to email@example.com.
Why join AmeriHealth Caritas?
AmeriHealth Caritas New Hampshire will leverage the expertise, resources, and more than 35 years, of experience of our affiliate AmeriHealth Caritas organizations in improving the lives of our Medicaid members in New Hampshire.
- Integrated health care management. We have a person-centered approach to care. Our comprehensive care management program includes an individualized plan of care that coordinates the delivery of physical and behavioral health services and social and environmental support needs.
- Disease management and healthy behaviors programs. We support your care for our members through programs that address physical health conditions such as obesity, diabetes, heart disease, and asthma. We encourage members to actively participate in improving and maintaining their health, and we reward them for practicing healthy behaviors. For instance, our maternity programs help expecting mothers get the care they need to deliver healthy babies.
- Behavioral health resources and support. We recognize that physical health is just one part of wellness. That is why we integrate behavioral health services and administer them directly. We offer tools and training to help providers screen for behavioral health conditions, such as depression and substance use disorder. We design new programs to improve member health, tailored to the needs of the membership.
- Partnership with the community. We are committed to partnering with providers to deliver the care members need. In addition to serving physical and behavioral health needs, we have helped members find food, housing, and employment. We collaborate with existing community organizations on programs and care plans to connect members with the help they need.
- Local presence. We know that health care is personal. Our presence is local — with national support. Reinforced by our strong national infrastructure, we staffed our New Hampshire health plan with local professionals who know the community because they already live and work here. Your Provider Network Management Account Executive will visit your office and know you by name.
- E-solutions. We will support your practice with technology to simplify administration, from claims submission to patient health management. We are committed to working with you to care for members and improve health outcomes, and we will offer educational opportunities and frequent communication about top health care concerns.