Our user-friendly tools and resources are designed to support AmeriHealth New Hampshire's Medicaid providers and your staff in giving members excellent and efficient health care.
We offer the following resources to assist you and your staff.
Working with AmeriHealth Caritas New Hampshire
- Frequently asked questions.
- Let Us Know.
- Prior authorizations.
- Peer-to-peer telephone line.
- Sign up for email alerts.
- Find your Account Executive.
- Population health programs for members.
- Member rights and responsibilities.
- Preventive health resources.
- Substance use disorder treatment.
- Urgent and emergency care.
- Clinical resources.
- Culturally competent care.
- Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement program.
- Primary Care Provider Quality Enhancement Program (QEP).
- Access HEDIS Documentation and Coding Guidelines through NaviNet in the Resources section.
If you need more information or can't find an answer to your question, check your provider manual (PDF). You can also call AmeriHealth Caritas New Hampshire Provider Services at 1-888-599-1479.