Your Rights and Responsibilities
AmeriHealth Caritas New Hampshire cares about all of our members getting the care, respect and dignity they deserve. Here's how.
- Complaints and grievances
If you have a problem with your care that we can't fix, you can file a grievance.
If you do not agree with a decision to deny or limit your medical care, you can file an appeal.
- State Fair Hearings
If you're not happy about an appeal outcome, you can request a State Fair Hearing.
- Your rights as an AmeriHealth Caritas New Hampshire member
You have rights as one of our members. Read the list carefully.
- Our dedication to quality
We take steps to help make sure your health care is always excellent.
- Your responsibilities as an AmeriHealth Caritas New Hampshire member and how you can help us
Stay informed and keep us updated about your health.
- Notice of Privacy Practices (PDF)
We must follow the duties and privacy practices described in this notice.
- Advance directives
Learn how to make important choices about your care ahead of time in case you can't later.
- Report fraud, waste and abuse
Report Medicaid fraud. It is the law.
- Leaving the plan (disenrollment)
Learn how to leave (disenroll) from AmeriHealth Caritas New Hampshire.