Open enrollment: Join AmeriHealth Caritas New Hampshire to get health care that helps make life easier. Learn more and enroll now.
Your Rights and Responsibilities
AmeriHealth Caritas New Hampshire cares about all of our members getting the care, respect and dignity they deserve. Here's how.
- Complaints and grievances
If you have a problem with your care that we can't fix, you can file a grievance.
If you do not agree with a decision to deny or limit your medical care, you can file an appeal.
- State Fair Hearings
If you're not happy about an appeal outcome, you can request a State Fair Hearing.
- Your rights as an AmeriHealth Caritas New Hampshire member
You have rights as one of our members. Read the list carefully.
- Our dedication to quality
We take steps to help make sure your health care is always excellent.
- Your responsibilities as an AmeriHealth Caritas New Hampshire member and how you can help us
Stay informed and keep us updated about your health.
- Notice of Privacy Practices (PDF)
We must follow the duties and privacy practices described in this notice.
- Advance directives
Learn how to make important choices about your care ahead of time in case you can't later.
- Report fraud, waste and abuse
Report Medicaid fraud. It is the law.
- Leaving the plan (disenrollment)
Learn how to leave (disenroll) from AmeriHealth Caritas New Hampshire.