Find a Provider, Medicine, or Pharmacy
Please note: In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic AmeriHealth Caritas New Hampshire wants to ensure our members’ prescription needs are met. For those members impacted by COVID-19 the pharmacy can place a one-time override for an early refill rejection. In order to place this override please have your pharmacy reach out to the AmeriHealth Caritas New Hampshire pharmacy help desk at 1-888-765-6394.
As an AmeriHealth Caritas New Hampshire member, you have a network of committed providers ready to take care of you. We work as a team to help you and your family get care.
Use the tools below to find health care providers who are part of our network.
Find the care you need
- Search for a provider
Search for a primary care provider (PCP), hospital, or other health care provider.
- Printable provider directory (PDF)
See a printable list of health care providers.
Find a pharmacy
- Find a pharmacy
Search for a pharmacy.
Find a medicine
- Drugs for members with Medicaid coverage:
- Searchable list of covered drugs
- Printable list of covered drugs (PDF)
- Machine-readable list of covered drugs (JSON)
- Dual-Eligible Participants: Please refer to the drug list of your Medicare Part D plan.
- If you have AmeriHealth Caritas New Hampshire as a secondary coverage, use our searchable list of covered OTC drugs.
Call us if you need help searching for a provider. We can let you know more about a provider, too. Ask us if you need to know a doctor's:
- Medical school training.
- Residency experience.
- Race and/or ethnicity.
- Language services at their office.
Can't find what you're looking for or have a question? Call AmeriHealth Caritas New Hampshire Member Services, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, at 1-833-704-1177 (TTY 1-855-534-6730).
Note: Provider data in the online directory is updated daily Monday through Friday.