Behavioral Health Training
Complimentary behavioral health training for network providers
AmeriHealth Caritas New Hampshire offers complimentary behavioral health training opportunities for you and your staff on a variety of topics and modalities, including instructor-led, virtual instructor-led, and e-learning modules, such as:
- Motivational Interviewing (MI).
- Behavioral health provider toolkit for primary care providers (PDF).
- Behavioral health screenings.
- Person-Centered Thinking (PCT) — individualized planning approaches.
- Mental health overview, including information on integrated care.
- The American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) Criteria (Substance Use Disorder Levels of Care).
- Mental Health First Aid (MHFA).
- Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment (SBIRT).
- Substance use disorders — current trends.
- E-learning modules:
- Depressive disorders.
- Anxiety disorders.
- Opioid use disorder.
For more information
Interested? Find out more today by contacting our clinical educators at firstname.lastname@example.org.