As part of our dedication to members, AmeriHealth Caritas New Hampshire works with providers and pharmacies across the state to help ensure those who need care have convenient and reliable access to effective health care services.
View the New Hampshire Medicaid preferred drug list (PDL) from the New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services and use the resources below to assist with member prescriptions and other pharmacy services.
- Member pharmacy benefits
See which services and drugs AmeriHealth Caritas New Hampshire covers for our members.
- Searchable formulary
- Machine-readable formulary (JSON)
- Pharmacy lock-in program
Our lock-in program assigns members to a specific pharmacy.
- Over-the-counter medications
AmeriHealth Caritas New Hampshire covers certain over-the-counter medications. Find out more.
- Pharmacy prior authorization
Some pharmacy services require prior authorization.
- Pharmacy copays
Some members may be responsible for copays for prescriptions.
- Searchable pharmacy directory.
Search an online list of network pharmacies.
Contact pharmacy services
AmeriHealth Caritas New Hampshire provides pharmacy services through our pharmacy benefits manager (PBM) PerformRx℠.
- PerformRx New Hampshire Member Services: 1-888-765-6383 (TTY 711).
- PerformRx New Hampshire Provider Services: 1-888-765-6394 (TTY 1-855-809-9206).