What is NaviNet?
NaviNet is an easy-to-use, no-cost, web-based platform that links providers to AmeriHealth Caritas New Hampshire. Through NaviNet, you can access and submit:
- Member eligibility and benefits information.
- Panel roster reports.
- Care gap reports to identify needed services.
- Member clinical summaries.
- Member social determinants of health status.
- Medical and pharmacy claims data.
- Prior authorization requests.
NaviNet helps speed up the provider-health plan connection and can often replace paper transactions. If you're not a NaviNet user, learn more about NaviNet.
The following resources will help you use or get started with NaviNet:
- Sign up for NaviNet
- Log in to NaviNet
- NaviNet Medical Authorizations Participant Guide (PDF)
- Identify and improve HEDIS gaps
Please note: NaviNet may be accessed using Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer 11, and you will need version 11 of Internet Explorer for optimal performance with Jiva.