Open enrollment: Join AmeriHealth Caritas New Hampshire to get health care that helps make life easier. Learn more and enroll now.
Bright Start PlusSM Mobile App
A personal assistant for your whole family’s health, from your phone or smart device.
Bright Start Plus is your family’s trusted guide for all things health care.
From mom and dad to kids and grandparents, help keep your entire family healthier, all on one shared app. Use Bright Start Plus to keep track of your and your family’s health through reminders, tips, trackers, and more.
And if you’re expecting a baby and eager to learn more about your health while pregnant, Bright Start Plus can help guide you through pregnancy. Get personal advice, videos, and tools to help make your pregnancy healthier.
Get started today.
Search for "Bright Start Plus" in the Apple App Store® or the Google PlayTM store to get Bright Start Plus for free today.
Bright Start Plus for your whole family’s health
Create profiles and track milestones for everyone.
- Care for the whole family — Create profiles for every family member, with health milestones for mom, dad, the kids, and even grandparents.
- Keep track of everyone’s health — Track vaccinations, growth, diaper use, and more.
- Get extra advice to help kids grow — Get detailed milestones for little ones to help with those important first few years.
- Stay healthy all year — Learn seasonal health tips for the whole family.
- Never lose another phone number — Simply click to call your own health team and local health resources directly.
- Keep health notes — Store all of your providers' appointments and questions in the “Q-List.”
- Sync with other health apps — Sync your health data with your Apple health app.
Bright Start Plus for when you’re expecting
Track your pregnancy through each milestone and trimester. Get personalized tips and facts based on the health information you share.
- Set reminders — Let us help you remember important tasks, like appointments and times to take medicines.
- Get real-time health advice — Add your symptoms or issues. Get on-the-spot health advice and an action plan, just for you.
- Watch weekly ultrasound videos — See what babies look like during each week of pregnancy.
- Count the kicks — Keep track of how often and how many times you can feel your baby kicking.
- Remember mom’s health — Track your own weight gain, feelings, and overall health.
- Give us a call with just a tap — Never worry about losing our number. Connect with us through the app with just a tap.
- Celebrate your pregnancy milestones — Learn what’s new at every stage of your pregnancy.
- Relax with Baby Boost — Take a few seconds every day to send positive thoughts and release happy hormones to your baby.
- Order a breast pump and discounted baby products.
This is to help you learn about your health condition. It is not to take the place of your health care provider. If you have questions, talk with your provider. If you think you need to see your provider because of something you have read in this information, please contact your provider. Never stop or wait to get medical attention because of something you have read in this material.