AmeriHealth Caritas New Hampshire can help you get your GED
Join Mission GED now
Joining is easy:
- Download and fill out the Mission GED member application (PDF). If you would like an application mailed to your home, call the Rapid Response and Outreach Team at 1-833-704-1177 (TTY 1-855-334-6730).
- Complete the application and mail it back to the address on the form.
- After you mail back your completed application, one of our program coaches will contact you.
What is Mission GED?
Mission GED is a special program that can help you reach your goal of earning your GED. This extra benefit is just for AmeriHealth Caritas New Hampshire members.
Mission GED can help you with:
- Testing expenses.* AmeriHealth Caritas New Hampshire will cover the cost of the (NH) HiSET® high school equivalency exam (up to $125).*
- Coaching. Our program coach will work with you every step of the way to support and encourage you along your journey.
Why is getting a GED important?
Research shows that furthering your education can help you1:
- Find a better job.
- Earn more money.
- Improve your health.
Am I eligible?
To enroll in Mission GED, you must:
- Be a current member of AmeriHealth Caritas New Hampshire.
- Be 18 years old or older.
- Not have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Not be currently enrolled in high school or college.
For more information, call the Rapid Response and Outreach Team at 1-833-704-1177 (TTY 1-855-334-6730).
AmeriHealth Caritas New Hampshire will only cover costs for your pre-GED and GED tests. All other costs, such as GED program fees, are the member’s responsibility.
*Some restrictions and limitations may apply. Earn up to $250 in cash and non-cash services each state fiscal year ending June 30.
1 Robert M. Kaplan, Michael L. Spittel, Daryn H. David, eds., "Population Health: Behavioral and Social Science Insights," Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, July 2015, https://www.ahrq.gov/sites/default/files/publications/files/population-health.pdf.