CARE Card Program
Earn rewards for good health*
You can earn rewards by doing things that help you stay healthy. To begin earning rewards, all you have to do is complete the new member Health Needs Assessment or one of the recommended health screenings or tests.
It's that easy!
Better care, better rewards
Members may earn*:
- $30 for completing a Health Needs Assessment within 90 days of enrolling with AmeriHealth Caritas New Hampshire.
- $20 for completing all six well child visits for birth to 15 months.
- $20 annually for completing one well visit per child (ages 2 and older).
- $15 for completing a blood test for lead, ages 0 – 2 (up to two blood tests).
- $15 for members with unmet social needs who are engaged in care management.
- $10 annually for getting your flu shot.
- $10 for 90 days of antipsychotic medication adherence and when the drug is within the same class.
- $20 for eight weeks of continuous use of nicotine replacement.
Women may earn*:
$10 for joining the Bright Start® maternity program.
$70 for submitting Congratulations — You’re Pregnant! member notification of pregnancy form either in the first trimester or within 30 days of enrollment.
$50 for submitting Congratulations — You’re Pregnant! member notification of pregnancy form later on.
$20 for women (ages 50 – 74) who complete an annual breast cancer screening.
Members with diabetes may earn*:
- $10 for participation in diabetes self-management session or class.
Your CARE Card
To activate your card, please call 1-888-682-2400 and follow the instructions. You can also activate your card by visiting http://www.myotccard.com. You may need your Medicaid ID card with you to complete activation.
Visit a participating retailer:
You may use your card at any participating retailer. You do not need a prescription and do not need to go to the pharmacy window. Remember to take your card with you — you will need the card to pay for your eligible items.
Gather your eligible items and proceed to the store check-out lanes. When you check out, swipe the card for payment. Eligible items up to your available card balance can be paid for with your card.
Any remaining balance will carry over until your next purchase, and new rewards will be loaded as you earn them.
Products you can buy with your CARE Card include*:
- Baby wipes.
- Nursing items.
- Baby powder.
- Diaper bags.
- Baby foods.
- Teething relief.
- Baby clothes.
- Training pants.
- Contact solution.
- Contact lens cases.
- Eye drops.
- Reading glasses.
Children's medicines — over-the-counter (OTC)
- Children's cough and cold medicines.
- Children's allergy medicines.
- Children's stomach medicines.
- Children's vitamins.
- Fruit and vegetables.
- Bottled water.
- Pregnancy tests.
- Feminine pads and tampons.
- Panty liners.
- Anti-fungal creams.
- Glucose monitors.
- Test strips.
- Compression socks.
- Foot bath supplies.
- Muscle pain creams.
- Joint pain medicines.
- Stomach medicines.
- Anti-gas medicines.
- Diarrhea treatments.
- Hemorrhoid creams.
- Nutrition bars.
- Sport drinks.
- Weight loss foods and shakes.
Home health items
- Bathtub and toilet rails.
- Grab bars.
- Bed pans.
- Mattress covers.
- Walking aids.
- Wound dressings.
- Air purifiers.
- Lip balm.
- Adhesive bandages.
- Shaving cream and razors.
- Shampoos and conditioners.
- Soap and body wash.
- Body lotions.
- First-aid kits.
*Some restrictions and limitations may apply. Earn up to $250 in cash and non-cash goods and services each state fiscal year.
You cannot use your rewards to purchase alcohol, tobacco, or firearms. Rewards expire 12 months after your most recent reward or upon member disenrollment. Your rewards may not be converted to cash. This list may not be inclusive of all approved products. If you have a question about eligible items, please call Member Services at 1-833-704-1177 (TTY 1-855-534-6730).
Eligible CARE Card program rewards are subject to change. AmeriHealth Caritas New Hampshire will notify you before the change happens.
Once your provider notifies us that you have completed a healthy activity, we will add rewards to your card. Members may not be eligible to earn all of the rewards listed. For questions, call Member Services at 1-833-704-1177 (TTY 1-855-534-6730), 24 hours a day, seven days a week.