Preferred or approved nonpreferred prescription drugs: $1.00
There will be no prescription copay for members who:
- Fall under the designated income threshold (100% or below the federal poverty level).
- Are under 18 years of age.
- Are in a nursing facility, or an intermediate care facility for members with intellectual disabilities.
- Participate in one of the home and community-based services waiver programs.
- Are pregnant and receiving services related to their pregnancy or any other medical condition that might complicate the pregnancy.
- Are receiving services for conditions related to their pregnancy and the prescription is filled or refilled within 60 calendar days after the month the pregnancy ended.
- Are receiving hospice care.
- Are American Indian/Alaska Native.